How to Clean and Disinfect a Kennel with Prevail™ Concentrate
6 Steps to Disinfecting a Kennel
Prevail™ is an ideal solution for cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing kennels, both for everyday use as well as disease outbreaks.
- First, remove any items from the kennel, including food and water bowls, toys, and any other objects.
- Remove any visible soils and liquids, as well as possible, to allow for effective disinfection.
- When using the Prevail™ Concentrate for we recommend using a dilution of 1:40 ( 25 mL per 1 L of water).
- Using a hose-end foamer, apply Prevail™ Concentrate onto kennel surfaces, moving from bottom to top, from the back of the kennel to the front. Don’t forget to foam the exterior of the kennel door, including any latches and hinges.
- Scrub all surfaces of the kennel with a brush, working from top to bottom, from the inside of the kennel outwards, and finishing with the floor.
- Allow all surfaces to remain wet for five minutes. Rinse surfaces with clean water and squeegee excess water before animals are reintroduced.